Police are appealing for help in tracing a scarred man wanted in connection with a cannabis factory.
They are looking for Michael Draisey, 47, after a cannabis factory was discovered in a flat in Killick House on the Collingwood Estate on Thursday, January 9.
Mr Draisey has a distinctive scar on the left side of his face
He is also known visit pubs and bars in Sutton Town Centre.
If you see him call police immediately on 999 or if you have any information about where he may be call Sutton Police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas