Police are appealing for help in tracing a scarred man wanted in connection with a cannabis factory.
They are looking for Michael Draisey, 47, after a cannabis factory was discovered in a flat in Killick House on the Collingwood Estate on Thursday, January 9.
Mr Draisey has a distinctive scar on the left side of his face
He is also known visit pubs and bars in Sutton Town Centre.
If you see him call police immediately on 999 or if you have any information about where he may be call Sutton Police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months
- Is south London's nightlife 'under attack'? Fabric closure sparks debate into the future of capital's clubs and bars