A father fractured his ankle while raising over £3,000 for charity in memory of his baby son.
Billy and his twin Jimmy were born prematurely on September 9, 2013, weighing just 2lb and 1.5lb respectively.
Mr Shelley and ten friends got together on January 18 to walk from Brighton to Wallington for the hospital.
He said: "We all keep looking at Billy and Jimmy photos on back of our jumpers which kept us going.
"We have raised between £3,000 to £4,000 we are still wait for money to come in.
"Myself and nine others walked from Brighton Pier and a few of us made it back as far as the Caterham roundabout - we blistered our feet and everything.
"I even fractured my ankle but when you consider I lost my son after 19 days you just get on with it."
Mr Shelley said a massive thank you to all his friends who tackled the long walk with him.
Wayne with all his pals during the walk
- Second man arrested over rape of schoolgirl in Carshalton playground
- Former prisons minister issues warning after 11 prisoners cleared of mutiny
- Styles police snare One Direction con-artists
- Top athletes Clieo Stephenson and David Lima attend Manor Park Primary School in Sutton
- Keep our children safe: Sutton Street Pastors pledge to increase patrols following spate of attacks on youngsters