A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Hottest Halloween brings smiles to Sutton
- 'Utterly devoted' boyfriend jailed for accidental killing of pregnant girlfriend
- Vandalized memorial repaired in time for Remembrance Service
- Your guide to Halloween events across Sutton
- Documentary on the privatization of the NHS to be aired