A new monthly film club is launching in the borough.
The Surrey Film Club aim to show films that are not generally released locally and are starting with Blue Jasmine a film about a New York socialite who returns to her sister in San Fransisco utterly ruined.
They will also show The Artist a silent movie about a movie star who meets a young dancer.
- Weather: Dry, warm and sunny spring day with maximum temperatures of 20 degrees celsius
- London Elects 2016: Everything you need to know as London gets a new Mayor and London Assembly
- 'Operation Juddering Climax': Boris promises Sutton tram extension in colourful sign-off message
- Filthy North Cheam food store fined £38,000 for hygiene breaches
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week