Drugs, guns and cash seized in North Cheam police raids
Drugs, guns and cash were seized during two police raids yesterday.
Large amounts of cannabis were found in a home in Windsor Avenue, North Cheam, and at a big house in the grounds of Lower Pillory Down, next to Woodcote Park Golf Course, yesterday.
Officers also discovered nine guns and bundles of cash which could amount to £10,000.
Three men and one woman, aged in their 30s and 40s, were arrested.
Three were arrested for production of cannabis and one for possession with intent to supply.
They are being questioned at a South London police station and enquiries are continuing.
The operation was carried out by Sutton Police's crime squad following intelligence received from the local community.
- Sutton celebrates Commonwealth Day
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals defend staff survey results
- Tributes paid to 20-year-old student Tayla Woodard who died after falling ill in Worcester Park house
- Mum whose life was ruined by an attack from a violent thug is calling for his sentence to be reviewed