There has been a huge amount of interest in the 11-tonne mountain of rubbish which was dumped in the middle of Sutton High Street by the council last week.
It was not quite as big as Everest, but like any significant landmark, the Sutton Guardian decided it needed a name which best suited its unique character and charm.
So we asked our @SuttonGuardian Twitter followers for suggestions - and here are the best of the bunch (in reverse order for dramatic effect).
THE TOP 10:
10. THE LEANING TOWER OF PIZZA
Thanks to Adrian Short who may have been hungry while coming up with that.
9. FIRST CRAP-ITAL CONNECT CALLING AT WASTE SUTTON
By John Evans. Not really appropriate for a mountain but we like the effort to keep it local.
8. MOUNT EWW-JI
Like Mount Fuji - geddit? The author of that one has asked to remain anonymous (probably sensible).
7. MOUNT DOOM-BEY
By Sutton Guardian Assistant Editor Matt Watts - the kind of genius that brings together Sutton Council leader Ruth Dombey with a fictional volcano from The Lord of the Rings.
6. MIKE'S PYLE
Not by Sutton Guardian chief reporter, Mike Pyle, whose surname sounds like 'pile' and brought this important story to our readers.
5. BROKE-BAG MOUNTAIN
By Yours Truly.
4. THE LITTER HORN
By Kris Witherington.
3. MOUNT BINMANJARO
By Ali Masoud, one of our best sub-editors (and you can see why!)
2. BIN NEVIS
Again by Kris Witherington - this man really lives up to the 'Wit' in his surname!
1. MOUNT TRASHMORE
By Glen Ocsko - so simple, so elegant, and makes us all wonder which four political leaders' faces would adorn such a monument.
Can you think of a better name for the council's anti-litter mound? Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel chaos expected as Storm Doris roars towards south London, north Kent and north Surrey
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced
- Gender pay gap? More like gender pay gulf as millennial women set to be £50,000 poorer than men
- ‘Shaw is best goalkeeper’: Sutton United website hacked