A night of high-energy professional wrestling was a sell-out hit in Wallington.
Future Pro Wrestling’s show, Reloaded 3.0, was standing room only and organiser Matt Burden described the atmosphere as ‘electric’.
The event in Wallington Hall, on February 9, featured dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers, a 30-person Reloaded Rumble, a raffle and activities for kids.
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Popular student stepped in front of breakdown truck, inquest hears
- St Nicholas Way reopened after sewer collapse closure
- BBC Teen Award for Sutton teenager
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo