PICTURES: High-energy wrestling a hit in Wallington
A night of high-energy professional wrestling was a sell-out hit in Wallington.
Future Pro Wrestling’s show, Reloaded 3.0, was standing room only and organiser Matt Burden described the atmosphere as ‘electric’.
The event in Wallington Hall, on February 9, featured dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers, a 30-person Reloaded Rumble, a raffle and activities for kids.
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Thicket Road bin fire latest in a spate said firefighters
- Thomas Cook in Wallington robbed at knifepoint for second time since August
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Carshalton teens get MP's backing for campaign to lower voting age