A night of high-energy professional wrestling was a sell-out hit in Wallington.
Future Pro Wrestling’s show, Reloaded 3.0, was standing room only and organiser Matt Burden described the atmosphere as ‘electric’.
The event in Wallington Hall, on February 9, featured dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers, a 30-person Reloaded Rumble, a raffle and activities for kids.
- Former teacher to stand trial on charges of making paedophilic photographs
- Householders force burglars armed with silver handguns out of their home
- Man killed by train near Carshalton Railway Station
- New windows and doors approved for 22 Sutton Housing Partnership homes
- Sutton's Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender community club together for charity calendar