A night of high-energy professional wrestling was a sell-out hit in Wallington.
Future Pro Wrestling’s show, Reloaded 3.0, was standing room only and organiser Matt Burden described the atmosphere as ‘electric’.
The event in Wallington Hall, on February 9, featured dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers, a 30-person Reloaded Rumble, a raffle and activities for kids.
- Boat theft was "stupid, drunken escapade", court hears
- Serving army sergeant to stand trial accused of sexually attacking woman and girls in Cheam and Croydon barracks
- Fire destroys St Helier flat and leaves man requiring hospital treatment
- Motorcyclist "angrily berates" pedestrian in suspected hit and run
- Judge condemns Wandsworth Prison security after inmate imports machine guns from his cell