A night of high-energy professional wrestling was a sell-out hit in Wallington.
Future Pro Wrestling’s show, Reloaded 3.0, was standing room only and organiser Matt Burden described the atmosphere as ‘electric’.
The event in Wallington Hall, on February 9, featured dozens of fight-hungry wrestlers, a 30-person Reloaded Rumble, a raffle and activities for kids.
- South London incinerator protest targets estate agent
- Two car crash causes traffic tailbacks
- NHS agrees mental health ward closures and £160m investment from land sales
- Brazen scarred attacker went to the pub after attempting to rob a mother out with her daughter
- Elderly man hospitalised after 'heavy goods vehicle' crash