Railway users are being invited to an exhibition to find out about plans to modernise the area around Sutton Station.
A public consultation on the plans is running until March 5 and people can find out more and have their say at a series of events.
Exhibitions will be held at the Civic Offices in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 19, from 3pm to 7pm, Sutton train station on Tuesday, February 25, from 4.30pm to 7pm and the Europa Gallery at Sutton Library in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 26, from 10am to 2pm.
To see more of the plans, click here.
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'
- Boris Johnson's new 'crime dashboard' promises to help Londoners track crime in their neighbourhood
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Popular student stepped in front of breakdown truck, inquest hears
- St Nicholas Way reopened after sewer collapse closure