Have your say on Sutton station revamp
Railway users are being invited to an exhibition to find out about plans to modernise the area around Sutton Station.
A public consultation on the plans is running until March 5 and people can find out more and have their say at a series of events.
Exhibitions will be held at the Civic Offices in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 19, from 3pm to 7pm, Sutton train station on Tuesday, February 25, from 4.30pm to 7pm and the Europa Gallery at Sutton Library in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 26, from 10am to 2pm.
To see more of the plans, click here.
- Teenager from Sutton named Young Person of the Year for helping youngsters cope with issues
- Drama as police stop traffic in Carshalton to rescue a family - of ducks.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Top 10 things you don't know about Sutton
- 96 per cent of Sutton children to go to primary school of their choosing - although almost four per cent will not
Comments are closed on this article.