Railway users are being invited to an exhibition to find out about plans to modernise the area around Sutton Station.
A public consultation on the plans is running until March 5 and people can find out more and have their say at a series of events.
Exhibitions will be held at the Civic Offices in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 19, from 3pm to 7pm, Sutton train station on Tuesday, February 25, from 4.30pm to 7pm and the Europa Gallery at Sutton Library in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 26, from 10am to 2pm.
To see more of the plans, click here.
- Motorcyclist "angrily berates" pedestrian in suspected hit and run
- Judge condemns Wandsworth Prison security after inmate imports machine guns from his cell
- Robins best Eagles in Surrey County Cup semi-final
- TARIFF-ying changes to Sutton's car parking prices
- Traveller camp sparks redevelopment calls at Victoria House