Railway users are being invited to an exhibition to find out about plans to modernise the area around Sutton Station.
A public consultation on the plans is running until March 5 and people can find out more and have their say at a series of events.
Exhibitions will be held at the Civic Offices in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 19, from 3pm to 7pm, Sutton train station on Tuesday, February 25, from 4.30pm to 7pm and the Europa Gallery at Sutton Library in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 26, from 10am to 2pm.
To see more of the plans, click here.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn