Railway users are being invited to an exhibition to find out about plans to modernise the area around Sutton Station.
A public consultation on the plans is running until March 5 and people can find out more and have their say at a series of events.
Exhibitions will be held at the Civic Offices in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 19, from 3pm to 7pm, Sutton train station on Tuesday, February 25, from 4.30pm to 7pm and the Europa Gallery at Sutton Library in St Nicholas Way on Wednesday, February 26, from 10am to 2pm.
To see more of the plans, click here.
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather
- Police hunting man wanted in connection to five burglaries
- UPDATED: Firefighters called to fire at building site near town centre
- Sutton man's van aims to 'change the cycling industry'
- Blue badge fraudsters fined for falsely using disabled badges, one belonging to a dead man, to park for free