Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- Dad who barricaded himself in Carshalton home with gas canisters 'wasn't going to blow house up'
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park
- High Street pub to hold fundraiser for regular punter's sister suffering with Multiple Sclerosis
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Former Sutton councillor charged with theft of thousands of pounds