Fourteen charities to benefit from £11,500 Cheam Rotary Club donation
Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
- Carshalton and Wallington MP finds out more about life-saving cancer research
- Pupil premium 'boosts Sutton exam results'
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals referred to Health Secretary over financial concerns
Comments are closed on this article.