Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- Car flips on roof after bouncing off two parked cars
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"
- Firefighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital