Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 10 people trapped in Sutton nail salon
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- Sutton GP disputes CQC findings after it was ordered to improve
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London