Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- Grinch cuts wires to hospice's Christmas lights TWICE in three days
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm
- Regulations cause volunteer helping homeless people massive frustration
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains