Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- Archeological dig for new primary school cancelled by traveller incursion
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- 'Traingate' - Hospital chief exec says "I don't think we misled anyone" over leak of super-site plans
- "Priceless" heirlooms stolen by smash and grab burglars in Beddington
- Road rage: have you been caught out by these temporary traffic lights getting stuck on red?