Fourteen charities are set to benefit from an £11,500 Rotary Club collection.
The money was donated at Cheam Rotary’s Annual Presentation evening at Cuddington Golf Club on Tuesday, February 4.
The money was the result of Cheam Rotary’s collections from Santa’s sleigh and Christmas collections in Sainsbury’s North Cheam.
The main recipient was the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital which received money towards two new Medikin Dolls to educate teenagers undergoing treatment at the hospital.
- Murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler warrants public inquiry, says coroner
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- Police search River Wandle for guns after cars stopped by armed police