A charity aimed at encouraging young people to make a difference in their community held a pop-up event all about love.
Team V, a training programme created by charity vInspired, held an event at Waterstones in Sutton on Saturday to get young people thinking about love and talking about healthy relationships.
The theme of the event was ‘love is’ and aimed to get people thinking about the songs they listen to everyday and whether the influence is positive or negative.
- Man locked up for 'cowardly' knife attack pleads with judge not to jail him over fears of being radicalised behind bars
- Users of 'wonderful' disability charity devastated by closure
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London