Sutton Council promises little disruption after taxi firm Ruskin Private hire goes into administration
Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Notorious North Cheam eyesore finally set for demolition
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- Children raise charity money in first Carshalton Beeches egg hunt
- Bank workers stop a woman from being conned out of £1,000
- Bright green parakeets 'driving native birds out of Carshalton'
Comments are closed on this article.