Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Police appeal for missing 14-year-old who disappeared a week ago
- Missing Carshalton man found safe and well by police
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Sharp increase in council fines for parents whose children missed school