Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Three cleared of Danny Gough axe murder
- VIDEO: Train struggles through the flood water which ruined commutes across south London this weekend
- Teenager found dead in Carshalton park
- Ambulance drivers to walk out this week over pay dispute
- UPDATE: Dead body found near The Grange in Wallington said to be man in his 40s