Sutton Council promises little disruption after taxi firm Ruskin Private hire goes into administration
Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals referred to Health Secretary over financial concerns
- Cheer on Sutton's Commonwealth Games stars
- Sutton mum set to star with Alan Carr in Channel 4 show the Singer Takes It All
- Home buy hold-ups over as council pledges to improve service
- Crunch time looms for Sutton Life Centre
Comments are closed on this article.