Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust ordered to improve by health watchdog
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport
- Tiny fox cubs defy odds to survive after being found without mother