Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Judge condemns Wandsworth Prison security after inmate imports machine guns from his cell
- Robins best Eagles in Surrey County Cup semi-final
- TARIFF-ying changes to Sutton's car parking prices
- Traveller camp sparks redevelopment calls at Victoria House
- Hospitals could be fined for missing superbug MRSA target