Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- London Elects 2016: Results day as capital finds out who its next Mayor will be
- Travelling to America? There's something very important you need to know
- TRAVEL: Trains services now running as normal after yesterday's Vauxhall fire
- Judgement Day: London mayoral candidates to discover who has won the race to City Hall
- WEATHER: Sunny start to the weekend