Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack
- Westminster terror attack as it happened: Four people dead after car hits pedestrians, police officer stabbed and attacker shot