Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Blind charity worker condemns Hackbridge crossing and says he is 'too scared' to go there
- Hackbridge safety report recommends 'minor' adjustments
- Diamond anniversary brings family together
- Primary school pupils paint tiles for huge artwork
- MPS helicopter hovers over Sutton in drug search