Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- UPDATE: Blaze which saw school and homes evacuated is extinguished - arson suspected
- 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- Care home worker: seven-year campaign of sexual assaults 'all lies'
- CCTV image released after £250 "taps fraud"
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires