Sutton Council promises little disruption after taxi firm Ruskin Private hire goes into administration
Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Missing 60-year-old Dr returns home safe and well
- 'Epsom should merge with a London borough like Sutton', says councillor
- North Cheam and Worcester Park benefit from £2.4m facelift
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
- Leading ear doctor accused of multiple sexual offences appears in court
Comments are closed on this article.