Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Fuming council tenants endure 'seven months of hell' as 'cowboy' builders take them for a ride
- Elderly woman unharmed after getting trapped in bathroom
- Police search for dementia sufferer missing from care home
- Dementia training to be rolled out across staff at Sutton Council
- Prisoners accused of mutiny felt "banged-up like kippers" following prison cuts