Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Judge's secret ruling on Ellie Butler murder should be made public, appeals court rules
- Police launch appeal to find 20-year-old man who disappeared without his medication
- Primary school pupil 'a broken little boy' after being assaulted by member of staff
- Missing boy, 15, found at friends house after two weeks
- This is what the 'Waitrose effect' can do to the value of your home