Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Comic legend Tim Vine takes to Twitter to call on Sutton Council to halt theatre closure plans
- MP calls on Sutton to show Scotland the love
- After turmoil, hospitals report improved care and plan to balance books at AGM
- Man asks women for public sex after 'having a bad day'
- Boyfriend admits driving into and killing pregnant girlfriend after baby shower