Sutton Council has said there should be no disruption in taking children with special needs to and from school after a transport company went into administration.
Receivers have been called in to Ruskin Private Hire that which takes 27 children with special needs to and from school in Sutton.
A spokesman for Sutton Council said: "Although they have gone into administration, Ruskin Private Hire is continuing to operate and no disruption has been caused to children’s journeys.
"However we have put contingency plans in place and other taxi firms will be used if needed."
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- 12-year-old girl afraid to leave home following horrific sexual assault in Carshalton
- Morden couple 'didn't stand a chance' in Tunisia terror attack, inquest hears
- 'Pupils put at risk daily': Concerns remain as school continues wait for road safety signs
- Chelsea pay tribute to ‘popular’ Wallington man killed following attack outside his home