Drugs cops found a quantity of white powder believed to be speed and arrested a 45-year-old woman in a raid in Sutton yesterday.
Police carried out the raid at a house in Ridge Road and found a tin containing several bags of the powder in the living room at 12.30pm on Wednesday, February 19.
The arrested woman is led away by police
Officers arrested the woman and she was taken to a south London police station for questioning. She has since been bailed.
- Police equipped with guns and shields descend on Wallington
- Leading GP declines to support Epsom and St Helier A&E and maternity hopes as fears of post-election cuts resurface
- Arsonists torch Sutton Hospital
- Motorist who chased and rammed council CCTV 'spy car' given suspended prison sentence
- Police want to talk to this woman about argument about dog which led to bus assault