Drugs cops found a quantity of white powder believed to be speed and arrested a 45-year-old woman in a raid in Sutton yesterday.
Police carried out the raid at a house in Ridge Road and found a tin containing several bags of the powder in the living room at 12.30pm on Wednesday, February 19.
The arrested woman is led away by police
Officers arrested the woman and she was taken to a south London police station for questioning. She has since been bailed.
- Reception children get double-decker delight
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather