Drugs cops found a quantity of white powder believed to be speed and arrested a 45-year-old woman in a raid in Sutton yesterday.
Police carried out the raid at a house in Ridge Road and found a tin containing several bags of the powder in the living room at 12.30pm on Wednesday, February 19.
The arrested woman is led away by police
Officers arrested the woman and she was taken to a south London police station for questioning. She has since been bailed.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn