Drugs cops found a quantity of white powder believed to be speed and arrested a 45-year-old woman in a raid in Sutton yesterday.
Police carried out the raid at a house in Ridge Road and found a tin containing several bags of the powder in the living room at 12.30pm on Wednesday, February 19.
The arrested woman is led away by police
Officers arrested the woman and she was taken to a south London police station for questioning. She has since been bailed.
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- Girls’ high schools set to merge
- Payback for Traingate: Epsom and St Helier "renegotiating" contract with Deloitte consultants after "super-hospital" leak
- Archeological dig for new primary school cancelled by traveller incursion