A car crash caused traffic hold-ups in Brighton Road this morning.
A collision between a black Kia estate and another car thought to be a Nissan Micra happened at the junction with Cedar Road in Sutton shortly before 8am.
No-one is believed to have been seriously hurt in the collision but there were hold-ups while police cleared debris from the road.
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- Dad who barricaded himself in Carshalton home with gas canisters 'wasn't going to blow house up'
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park