A car crash caused traffic hold-ups in Brighton Road this morning.
A collision between a black Kia estate and another car thought to be a Nissan Micra happened at the junction with Cedar Road in Sutton shortly before 8am.
No-one is believed to have been seriously hurt in the collision but there were hold-ups while police cleared debris from the road.
- Chimney fire at Sutton home extinguished after two hours
- Care home could be demolished and replaced with new complex almost double in size
- Vets surgery given the go-ahead to open in empty Nonsuch Park lodge despite claims it "would destroy wildlife habitat"
- Tonnes of debris left in the road, but could Christmas card hold clue to the culprit?
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier