A car crash caused traffic hold-ups in Brighton Road this morning.
A collision between a black Kia estate and another car thought to be a Nissan Micra happened at the junction with Cedar Road in Sutton shortly before 8am.
No-one is believed to have been seriously hurt in the collision but there were hold-ups while police cleared debris from the road.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel
- Bank Holiday Weekend weather: enjoy the sun while it lasts as Monday is set to be a washout