A car crash caused traffic hold-ups in Brighton Road this morning.
A collision between a black Kia estate and another car thought to be a Nissan Micra happened at the junction with Cedar Road in Sutton shortly before 8am.
No-one is believed to have been seriously hurt in the collision but there were hold-ups while police cleared debris from the road.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- Govia Thameslink calls for talks to stop Southern conductor strike set for August
- TRAVEL: Staff shortages lead to reduced Thameslink service on Friday morning