Lorries fined for breaking weight limit in residential Wallington street
Two lorry drivers were fined by police for breaking the weight limit on a residential street this morning.
The Beddington South safer neighbourhoods team fined two lorry drivers £50 each for breaking the 7.5tonne limit in Sandy Lane South, Wallington.
All lorries are required to display certificates or plates showing their maximum gross weight. The officers inspected these and found both lorries to be over the limit for the narrow street.
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
- Carshalton and Wallington MP finds out more about life-saving cancer research
- Pupil premium 'boosts Sutton exam results'
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals referred to Health Secretary over financial concerns
Comments are closed on this article.