Lorries fined for breaking weight limit in residential Wallington street
Two lorry drivers were fined by police for breaking the weight limit on a residential street this morning.
The Beddington South safer neighbourhoods team fined two lorry drivers £50 each for breaking the 7.5tonne limit in Sandy Lane South, Wallington.
All lorries are required to display certificates or plates showing their maximum gross weight. The officers inspected these and found both lorries to be over the limit for the narrow street.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Top 10 things you don't know about Sutton
- 96 per cent of Sutton children to go to primary school of their choosing - although three per cent will not
- Schoolgirl left for dead by boy racers speaks from her hospital bed
- Police hunt man who has breached prison release licence
Comments are closed on this article.