PICTURES: Sleeping Beauty stars visit Sutton
Stars of Sleeping Beauty paid a visit to Sutton town centre last week.
Nanny Knickerbocker and King Crumpet visited the St Nicholas Centre, on Wednesday and Thursday, to launch the Secombe Theatre’s first ever Easter pantomime.
The Sleeping Beauty performers did some shopping ready for Princess Aurora’s 18th birthday party and youngsters joined the Dame for a colouring-in session.
Children were encouraged to help design aprons for Nanny Knickerbocker to win tickets to the show which runs from April 10-13.
Steve Wickenden, who plays Nanny Knickerbocker said: "It was wonderful to come and meet the people of Sutton and tell them all about our exciting Easter pantomime Sleeping Beauty.
"Nanny Knickerbocker just can't wait to entertain everyone this April and hopes to see you all there."
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Mother of dead schoolgirl Ellie Butler charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
- Overall crime down in Sutton - but reports of rape and hate crime go up
- Severed finger found in North Cheam park
- Police probe 'head butt' on Carshalton footballer
Comments are closed on this article.