PICTURES: Sleeping Beauty stars visit Sutton
Stars of Sleeping Beauty paid a visit to Sutton town centre last week.
Nanny Knickerbocker and King Crumpet visited the St Nicholas Centre, on Wednesday and Thursday, to launch the Secombe Theatre’s first ever Easter pantomime.
The Sleeping Beauty performers did some shopping ready for Princess Aurora’s 18th birthday party and youngsters joined the Dame for a colouring-in session.
Children were encouraged to help design aprons for Nanny Knickerbocker to win tickets to the show which runs from April 10-13.
Steve Wickenden, who plays Nanny Knickerbocker said: "It was wonderful to come and meet the people of Sutton and tell them all about our exciting Easter pantomime Sleeping Beauty.
"Nanny Knickerbocker just can't wait to entertain everyone this April and hopes to see you all there."
- Seven out of 10 happy with care at St Helier
- Kind-hearted Carshalton man's Easter egg giveaway triggers random acts of kindness all over the UK
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
Comments are closed on this article.