PICTURES: Sleeping Beauty stars visit Sutton
Stars of Sleeping Beauty paid a visit to Sutton town centre last week.
Nanny Knickerbocker and King Crumpet visited the St Nicholas Centre, on Wednesday and Thursday, to launch the Secombe Theatre’s first ever Easter pantomime.
The Sleeping Beauty performers did some shopping ready for Princess Aurora’s 18th birthday party and youngsters joined the Dame for a colouring-in session.
Children were encouraged to help design aprons for Nanny Knickerbocker to win tickets to the show which runs from April 10-13.
Steve Wickenden, who plays Nanny Knickerbocker said: "It was wonderful to come and meet the people of Sutton and tell them all about our exciting Easter pantomime Sleeping Beauty.
"Nanny Knickerbocker just can't wait to entertain everyone this April and hopes to see you all there."
- Home buy hold-ups over as council pledges to improve service
- Crunch time looms for Sutton Life Centre
- Sunset Cinema is coming to a high street near you
- Sutton council accused of censorship in 'propaganda' row
- War weapons and medals stolen in Sutton burglary
Comments are closed on this article.