PICTURES: Sleeping Beauty stars visit Sutton
Stars of Sleeping Beauty paid a visit to Sutton town centre last week.
Nanny Knickerbocker and King Crumpet visited the St Nicholas Centre, on Wednesday and Thursday, to launch the Secombe Theatre’s first ever Easter pantomime.
The Sleeping Beauty performers did some shopping ready for Princess Aurora’s 18th birthday party and youngsters joined the Dame for a colouring-in session.
Children were encouraged to help design aprons for Nanny Knickerbocker to win tickets to the show which runs from April 10-13.
Steve Wickenden, who plays Nanny Knickerbocker said: "It was wonderful to come and meet the people of Sutton and tell them all about our exciting Easter pantomime Sleeping Beauty.
"Nanny Knickerbocker just can't wait to entertain everyone this April and hopes to see you all there."
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War
- ASBO for 18-year-old who verbally abused shopkeeper
- VIDEO: Freerunners flip Sutton on its head
- Cheam dog owner calls for Staffies and other 'dangerous' dogs to be muzzled
Comments are closed on this article.