Two men were arrested for theft after a helicopter and police dog search in the early hours of this morning.
Officers on patrol heard an alarm go off in the Mill Green Industrial Estate, in Hackbridge, at about 2.45am this morning.
They called for assistance and were joined by the dog unit and the police helicopter.
A man who hid from the police was detained by the dog unit while the other man was caught after being found in a neighbouring yard by the police helicopter.
Items including empty fuel drums, a car radio, a bag of tools and vehicle have been seized while two men, aged 28 and 29, were arrested on suspicion of theft.
- Girls’ high schools set to merge
- Payback for Traingate: Epsom and St Helier "renegotiating" contract with Deloitte consultants after "super-hospital" leak
- Archeological dig for new primary school cancelled by traveller incursion
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- 'Traingate' - Hospital chief exec says "I don't think we misled anyone" over leak of super-site plans