Men arrested for burglary after police dog and helicopter search
Two men were arrested for theft after a helicopter and police dog search in the early hours of this morning.
Officers on patrol heard an alarm go off in the Mill Green Industrial Estate, in Hackbridge, at about 2.45am this morning.
They called for assistance and were joined by the dog unit and the police helicopter.
A man who hid from the police was detained by the dog unit while the other man was caught after being found in a neighbouring yard by the police helicopter.
Items including empty fuel drums, a car radio, a bag of tools and vehicle have been seized while two men, aged 28 and 29, were arrested on suspicion of theft.
- Missing 60-year-old Dr returns home safe and well
- 'Epsom should merge with a London borough like Sutton', says councillor
- North Cheam and Worcester Park benefit from £2.4m facelift
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
- Leading ear doctor accused of multiple sexual offences appears in court
Comments are closed on this article.