Man collapses in Sutton High Street
A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Listen to the mind-bendingly experimental Soap Company
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.