A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler warrants public inquiry, says coroner
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- Police search River Wandle for guns after cars stopped by armed police