A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services
- Top detective given rare award for bringing violent professional criminal to justice
- Chief sub gets muddy for mencap
- Pensioner Gloria Foster found dying on her bed after being left for nine days by carers
- Actors and directors heartbroken as Sutton's theatres face curtain call