A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Pensioner who made neighbour’s lives hell by banging wooden stick for four months convicted of harassment
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- A day of remembrance - 100 years since the beginning of the Battle of The Somme we ask our readers for their stories of that most terrible of battles
- Sleeping woman awakes to find masked burglars in house in 'terrifying ordeal'
- Two Sutton schools celebrate national awards