A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Royal Marsden Hospital treatment takes on another dimension
- Inmate on trial for 'masterminding Scorpion machine gun-running ring' from his prison cell
- Beddington incinerator battle boils over to a higher court
- Anti-dome campaigners rally before meeting to decide fate of school's plans
- Devonshire Primary School support staff given a surprise thank you from pupils