A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- ‘We’ve received no complaints’: Council claims about rubbish bin collection service
- New Mayor ‘humbled’ after being appointed at Sutton Council
- This is when you will be able to pick lavender at an idyllic spot in Carshalton
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing