A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Pie on their faces! Sutton United forced to play defender in goal after Wayne Shaw sacking
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air