A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Grinch cuts wires to hospice's Christmas lights TWICE in three days
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm
- Regulations cause volunteer helping homeless people massive frustration
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains