A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Students aim to have health app created as part of national competition
- Dust off your past and enjoy a visit from TV's Eric Knowles
- Dig around in the Wandle: Treasure hunt events coming up
- High Court judge refuses Beddington incinerator campaigner permission to appeal
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old girl in Grove Park Carshalton and two other offences