A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Motorcyclist suffers leg injuries in Sutton Common crash
- POLL: Ahead of Article 50 triggering Brexit, how would you vote if EU referendum was held NOW?
- NEW POUND COIN: Send your photos of 12-sided £1 and guess what 'secret' security feature is
- Prisoner rehabilitation charity wins social enterprise award
- UPDATE: A23 Purley Way re-opened after lorry spillage causes TWO crashes