A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- Dad who barricaded himself in Carshalton home with gas canisters 'wasn't going to blow house up'
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park
- High Street pub to hold fundraiser for regular punter's sister suffering with Multiple Sclerosis
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes