A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Sutton Council leader branded 'crass and irresponsible' after sending thousands of mock eviction notices
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- Sutton man arrested on suspicion of cannabis possession after car crashed into a post box
- Sutton parents urged to vaccinate children following 'serious' measles outbreak
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend