A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher
- 'Show more ambition': Sutton to review tram extension funding as Mayor calls on council to pledge more money
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- 12-year-old girl afraid to leave home following horrific sexual assault in Carshalton