A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Fantastic foxes on the road to recovery
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Blind 74-year-old needs help getting to her well-loved sing-alongs
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Sutton judo teacher and former Olympian determined to return to work after losing leg in horror bus crash