A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Fate of Sutton theatres set to become clear as administrators set deadline for buyers
- Hospital death of childcare worker 'not a result of medical negligence'
- As it happened: GCSE results day in Croydon and Sutton
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- Missing teenager found safe and well - after just 19 minutes