A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Elderly man hospitalised after 'heavy goods vehicle' crash
- Suspected cannabis seized and arrests made following drugs raid
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals to begin process of becoming semi-independent foundation trust
- ‘DASTARDLY’ raiders rip safe from charity shop wall
- Cubs orphaned after fox 'murdered' by shot to the head