A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Gary Glitter 'protected by tobacco guards' inside High Down prison
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- Volunteers needed for RNLI fundraising day across south London
- Rail engineering works set to affect London marathon runners and spectators tomorrow