Man collapses in Sutton High Street
A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- High street scheme recycles 40 tonnes of waste that would have been dumped in landfill
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Headteacher heckled at controversial sports dome meeting
- LIVE: Thousands of teenagers wake up to their GCSE results
- Hackbridge songwriter Tony Power releases album with his pop heroes from the past fifty years
Comments are closed on this article.