A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Lace makers weave their magic
- Hundreds to gather for Living Wandle film premiere
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Borrow, fix and mend during Waste Less Live More Week
- Disappearance of "very intelligent" Ewell family man completely out of character, says friend