Man collapses in Sutton High Street
A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
- Teenager from Sutton named Young Person of the Year for helping youngsters cope with issues
- Drama as police stop traffic in Carshalton to rescue a family - of ducks.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
Comments are closed on this article.