A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- 12-year-old girl afraid to leave home following horrific sexual assault in Carshalton
- Morden couple 'didn't stand a chance' in Tunisia terror attack, inquest hears
- 'Pupils put at risk daily': Concerns remain as school continues wait for road safety signs
- Chelsea pay tribute to ‘popular’ Wallington man killed following attack outside his home