A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Road rage: have you been caught out by these temporary traffic lights getting stuck on red?
- Grass pile self-ignites on edge of nature reserve and school playing fields
- Empty cannabis factory burst into flames after unwitting engineer reconnected power supply
- Bomb scare: World War II hand grenade handed into Sutton police station
- Find them: These photos are a sad reminder of London's missing children