A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Two central Sutton Post Offices will merge into one
- Worcester Park man jailed for ammonia attack on clubbers
- "Prisons are being reduced to warehouses": Company pulls the plug on contract to educate inmates at High Down
- Dramatic car fire captured on video
- "Epsom would be welcomed into London with open arms", says Sutton and Croydon Assembly Member