A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Inquest of pensioner Gloria Foster left to die by council due to begin
- Council tax con-artists target people in Sutton
- Sutton Community Farm receives £10,000 funding
- Special needs students waited a week for GCSE results after school put wrong stamps on envelopes
- Dog bites land five people a week in Epsom and St Helier A&Es