A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Council job ad describes theatres as being 'at the heart of the community'- just weeks after proposing to shut them all down
- Blind charity worker condemns Hackbridge crossing and says he is 'too scared' to go there
- Hackbridge safety report recommends 'minor' adjustments
- Diamond anniversary brings family together
- Primary school pupils paint tiles for huge artwork