A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- The Cock and Bull in Sutton gets a stunning makeover
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Former priest due in court accused of sexual offences against a boy
- Two cars crash in Wallington
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning