A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Sutton United's FA Cup heroics overshadowed by Wayne Shaw's 'publicity stunt' - with new sponsor offering odds on goalkeeper's pie-eating antics
- Teacher shortage getting worse across country, MPs claim
- Arsene Wenger: Sutton United were 'astonishing' in FA Cup defeat
- As it happened: Sutton United's magnificent FA Cup run comes to an end
- Man dies after falling from four-storey car park in Sutton town centre