A man collapsed at a bus stop in Sutton High Street this morning.
Three ambulances were parked in the bus stop, next to Sutton Green, while paramedics tried to resuscitate the man on the pathway.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.22am to Oakhill Road, Sutton, to reports of a man who had collapsed and stopped breathing.
“We sent an ambulance crew and single responder in a car to the scene.
“Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the man - both at the scene and en route to St Helier Hospital.”
The police also attended the incident.
- Live: Sadiq Khan set to eventually be London Mayor after final result is put back
- Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- Ben Butler trial: Six-year-old's parents complained of being 'victimised' after school staff raised concerns about repeated absences
- Conservatives hold Croydon and Sutton GLA seat with increased majority
- Minister jailed for six years for spanking parishioners for sexual pleasure and claiming he was 'releasing evil spirits'