Woman in cricitcal condition after suffering cardiac arrest in busy North Cheam street
A woman in her 70s has been taken to hospital in a critical condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in North Cheam.
Paramedics were called to the junction of Gander Green Lane and London Road after the woman collapsed there shortly after 12.15pm.
The woman was taken to St Helier Hospital as a priority and her next of kin are at her bedside.
The road was closed for around an hour and traffic was diverted while ambulances were on the scene. The road has since reopened.
- Fake window cleaners steal £1,200 worth of jewellery from 95-year-old woman
- Jewellery stolen from house as parent picks up child from nursery
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Number of GCSE results in Sutton between A* to C falls by 17 per cent on last year
- High street scheme recycles 40 tonnes of waste that would have been dumped in landfill
Comments are closed on this article.