Woman in cricitcal condition after suffering cardiac arrest in busy North Cheam street
A woman in her 70s has been taken to hospital in a critical condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in North Cheam.
Paramedics were called to the junction of Gander Green Lane and London Road after the woman collapsed there shortly after 12.15pm.
The woman was taken to St Helier Hospital as a priority and her next of kin are at her bedside.
The road was closed for around an hour and traffic was diverted while ambulances were on the scene. The road has since reopened.
- Seven out of 10 happy with care at St Helier
- Kind-hearted Carshalton man's Easter egg giveaway triggers random acts of kindness all over the UK
- Snapper donates picture to St Helier Hospital after the original was stolen from a ward wall
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Businesses raise charity money with Great British Bake Off
Comments are closed on this article.