Woman in cricitcal condition after suffering cardiac arrest in busy North Cheam street
A woman in her 70s has been taken to hospital in a critical condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in North Cheam.
Paramedics were called to the junction of Gander Green Lane and London Road after the woman collapsed there shortly after 12.15pm.
The woman was taken to St Helier Hospital as a priority and her next of kin are at her bedside.
The road was closed for around an hour and traffic was diverted while ambulances were on the scene. The road has since reopened.
- 96 per cent of Sutton children to go to primary school of their choosing - although three per cent will not
- Schoolgirl left for dead by boy racers speaks from her hospital bed
- Police hunt man who has breached prison release licence
- Sutton man receives gold bars in the post after online scam blunder
- You could be fined if someone else flytips your rubbish, council warrns
Comments are closed on this article.