Woman in cricitcal condition after suffering cardiac arrest in busy North Cheam street
A woman in her 70s has been taken to hospital in a critical condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in North Cheam.
Paramedics were called to the junction of Gander Green Lane and London Road after the woman collapsed there shortly after 12.15pm.
The woman was taken to St Helier Hospital as a priority and her next of kin are at her bedside.
The road was closed for around an hour and traffic was diverted while ambulances were on the scene. The road has since reopened.
- Notorious North Cheam eyesore finally set for demolition
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- Children raise charity money in first Carshalton Beeches egg hunt
- Bank workers stop a woman from being conned out of £1,000
- Bright green parakeets 'driving native birds out of Carshalton'
Comments are closed on this article.