A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- Primary school pupils paint tiles for huge artwork
- MPS helicopter hovers over Sutton in drug search
- Man hospitalised in drag race collision
- Heroin and cannabis gang: 16 jailed as police warn others to "turn back on gang lifestyle"
- Police in morning raid at address in Wallington