A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- Man found not guilty of murdering Tooting pensioner, but trial continues
- Three arrested following drug raids on three homes this morning
- Fires and fire deaths across London slightly up from last year
- Weather: Warm, sunny start to bank holiday weekend
- Sutton Council agreed £18m property deal with firm linked to global corruption investigation