A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- Times Square redevelopment comes to grinding halt again after construction firm goes into administration
- Teenage boy who was missing for a week found safe and well
- Theatre review: Branagh's a showstopper in The Entertainer in the West End
- Southern set to reintroduce a third of axed trains
- August is nearly over, but we're not done with the warm weather yet