Sutton Debenhams teams up with Help for Heroes
A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- Sutton's volunteer police cadets come fourth in London-wide competition
- Cheam cyclist Joanna Rowsell wins gold in Glasgow
- Grunge-indie band OneWordStories talk about recording their first album
- Teen who attacked a police officer is banned from hanging around with his friends
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
Comments are closed on this article.