A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- Man due in court after supermarket robbery
- Sutton Council appoints news mayor
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- Three-car crash during peak hour in Sutton