A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- UPDATE: 'Significant and substantial' sentence for paedophile doctor who spied on more than 1000 hospital patients and staff as they used the toilet
- Christmas crime prevention initiative launched in Sutton
- Family of Robbie Hughes complain to Met Police after officers start business with thug who attacked him
- Cheam songstress set to perform alongside Christina Perri
- Manhole fire outside St Helier Hospital forces road closures