A department store has unveiled a new partnership with a soldiers' charity.
Debenhams in Sutton is launching a fundraising driver for Help for Heroes this weekend. The St Nicholas Centre store hopes its shoppers will help it raise £75,000.
It will be selling a range of Help for Heroes merchandise including sweaters and T-shirts designed by Red Herring.
Neil Boyt, store manager of Debenhams Sutton, said: "We’re delighted to be supporting Help for Heroes.
"We’ll kick off the initiative with a fundraising weekend in store on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd March with the support of local Help for Heroes volunteers who will be selling merchandise and collecting donations."
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Southern Rail cancel trains because of 'graffiti'
- Judge's secret ruling on Ellie Butler murder should be made public, appeals court rules
- Police launch appeal to find 20-year-old man who disappeared without his medication
- Primary school pupil 'a broken little boy' after being assaulted by member of staff