A children's entertainer is worried for the future of his nearest post box after it fell victim to multiple car prangs.
Stevan Leohart, from Carshalton, has raised concerns about the post box in Pine Walk which was recently hit by a car for the second time.
He fears that it might not be replaced because it has been damaged so many times which will have an impact on nearby residents.
A spokesperson for the Royal Mail said they were looking into the situation.
- Fly-tipping getting worse since new bin collections introduced, residents claim
- Five arrested and drugs seized in series of raids across Surrey
- Man with ‘distinctive Jesus tattoo’ wanted in connection with assault
- Bereavement midwife wins top award for supporting grieving parents
- More than 50 MPs sign letter backing Crossrail 2