A children's entertainer is worried for the future of his nearest post box after it fell victim to multiple car prangs.
Stevan Leohart, from Carshalton, has raised concerns about the post box in Pine Walk which was recently hit by a car for the second time.
He fears that it might not be replaced because it has been damaged so many times which will have an impact on nearby residents.
A spokesperson for the Royal Mail said they were looking into the situation.
- Disgraced former councillor 'deeply sorry' for draining cash from local charity with forged cheques
- Driver who crashed into West Sutton house suffered epileptic seizure
- Interview: Ridley Scott’s son Luke prepares to hit the big time with directorial debut Morgan
- Police appeal to find missing woman from Wallington
- New scheme to give London prisoners free books inspired by borrowed copy of Catcher in the Rye