Children's entertainer raises concerns about Carshalton post box
A children's entertainer is worried for the future of his nearest post box after it fell victim to multiple car prangs.
Stevan Leohart, from Carshalton, has raised concerns about the post box in Pine Walk which was recently hit by a car for the second time.
He fears that it might not be replaced because it has been damaged so many times which will have an impact on nearby residents.
A spokesperson for the Royal Mail said they were looking into the situation.
- Missing girl returns home after Sutton Guardian appeal
- Sutton schools lead the way in green credentials
- Confidence coach raked in over £5,000 in benefit fraud
- Two cars collide in latest incident at notorious St Helier Avenue and Middleton Road junction
- Owner of Carshalton bakery gutted in blaze praises firefighters' work and vows to reopen
Comments are closed on this article.