A children's entertainer is worried for the future of his nearest post box after it fell victim to multiple car prangs.
Stevan Leohart, from Carshalton, has raised concerns about the post box in Pine Walk which was recently hit by a car for the second time.
He fears that it might not be replaced because it has been damaged so many times which will have an impact on nearby residents.
A spokesperson for the Royal Mail said they were looking into the situation.
- Former Sutton councillor charged with theft of thousands of pounds
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs
- Brother of 14-year-old boy who killed himself reaches £100,000 fundraising target
- London councils to make tough calls on services due to £2bn funding shortfall
- Poor air quality having impact on Londoners' health, research finds