A children's entertainer is worried for the future of his nearest post box after it fell victim to multiple car prangs.
Stevan Leohart, from Carshalton, has raised concerns about the post box in Pine Walk which was recently hit by a car for the second time.
He fears that it might not be replaced because it has been damaged so many times which will have an impact on nearby residents.
A spokesperson for the Royal Mail said they were looking into the situation.
- Grinch cuts wires to hospice's Christmas lights TWICE in three days
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm
- Regulations cause volunteer helping homeless people massive frustration
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains