A children's entertainer is worried for the future of his nearest post box after it fell victim to multiple car prangs.
Stevan Leohart, from Carshalton, has raised concerns about the post box in Pine Walk which was recently hit by a car for the second time.
He fears that it might not be replaced because it has been damaged so many times which will have an impact on nearby residents.
A spokesperson for the Royal Mail said they were looking into the situation.
- Leading Sutton scientist says 'we are effed' now Britain voted Brexit
- Number of 'paupers' funerals' held by Sutton Council doubled last year
- Drivers taken to hospital following crash
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London