Arsonists run amok and caused thousands of pounds of damage in Sutton street
Arsonists torched two vans and a bin in a single Sutton street last night.
The fire-starters struck twice in Cressingham Grove in the Benhilton estate between midnight and 5am.
They first torched a Biffa-style bin at around midnight and then set fire to two vans shortly before 5am.
Both the vans were completely burnt-out by the fire and the bin was badly damaged.
Paramedics were called out due to the large amount of smoke emanating from the vans but did not have to treat anyone.
Police are investigating. Anyone with information can call Sutton police station on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Listen to the mind-bendingly experimental Soap Company
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.