Arsonists torched two vans and a bin in a single Sutton street last night.
The fire-starters struck twice in Cressingham Grove in the Benhilton estate between midnight and 5am.
They first torched a Biffa-style bin at around midnight and then set fire to two vans shortly before 5am.
Both the vans were completely burnt-out by the fire and the bin was badly damaged.
Paramedics were called out due to the large amount of smoke emanating from the vans but did not have to treat anyone.
Police are investigating. Anyone with information can call Sutton police station on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished