Arsonists torched two vans and a bin in a single Sutton street last night.
The fire-starters struck twice in Cressingham Grove in the Benhilton estate between midnight and 5am.
They first torched a Biffa-style bin at around midnight and then set fire to two vans shortly before 5am.
Both the vans were completely burnt-out by the fire and the bin was badly damaged.
Paramedics were called out due to the large amount of smoke emanating from the vans but did not have to treat anyone.
Police are investigating. Anyone with information can call Sutton police station on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- Sutton’s former roly poly goalie took on all comers in an eating competition and this is how we fared
- ‘The last four months have been hell’: Weir reveals depression struggle following London Marathon win
- Properties evacuated after fire breaks out above shop
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'