Arsonists torched two vans and a bin in a single Sutton street last night.
The fire-starters struck twice in Cressingham Grove in the Benhilton estate between midnight and 5am.
They first torched a Biffa-style bin at around midnight and then set fire to two vans shortly before 5am.
Both the vans were completely burnt-out by the fire and the bin was badly damaged.
Paramedics were called out due to the large amount of smoke emanating from the vans but did not have to treat anyone.
Police are investigating. Anyone with information can call Sutton police station on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Prisoners' education charity urges votes for £3,000 bank grant
- Mayor Boris Johnson to make decision on Sutton Tramlink 'by the end of the year'
- Top doctor gets award for being "tower of strength" to sick baby and family
- Comic legend Tim Vine takes to Twitter to call on Sutton Council to halt theatre closure plans
- MP calls on Sutton to show Scotland the love