Arsonists torched two vans and a bin in a single Sutton street last night.
The fire-starters struck twice in Cressingham Grove in the Benhilton estate between midnight and 5am.
They first torched a Biffa-style bin at around midnight and then set fire to two vans shortly before 5am.
Both the vans were completely burnt-out by the fire and the bin was badly damaged.
Paramedics were called out due to the large amount of smoke emanating from the vans but did not have to treat anyone.
Police are investigating. Anyone with information can call Sutton police station on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- Reception children get double-decker delight
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- GLA elections: The candidates vying for votes in Croydon and Sutton
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles