Arsonists torched two vans and a bin in a single Sutton street last night.
The fire-starters struck twice in Cressingham Grove in the Benhilton estate between midnight and 5am.
They first torched a Biffa-style bin at around midnight and then set fire to two vans shortly before 5am.
Both the vans were completely burnt-out by the fire and the bin was badly damaged.
Paramedics were called out due to the large amount of smoke emanating from the vans but did not have to treat anyone.
Police are investigating. Anyone with information can call Sutton police station on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Friday's flooding still causing disruption on Thameslink services through Sutton
- Dead body found near The Grange pub in London Road, Wallington
- Meeting to be held on Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership
- Family and friends take on Marsden March in mum's memory
- Broadlands Nursing Home care quality in question