A dead man has been found in a Sutton flat.
Police and paramedics were called to the flat in Cheam Road after a woman found the body of an elderly man there just after 9am.
Police are not treating the death as suspicious. Emergency services have now left the scene.
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services
- Top detective given rare award for bringing violent professional criminal to justice
- Chief sub gets muddy for mencap
- Pensioner Gloria Foster found dying on her bed after being left for nine days by carers
- Actors and directors heartbroken as Sutton's theatres face curtain call