A dead man has been found in a Sutton flat.
Police and paramedics were called to the flat in Cheam Road after a woman found the body of an elderly man there just after 9am.
Police are not treating the death as suspicious. Emergency services have now left the scene.
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- Sutton named London’s first Heritage Action Zone
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group
- Sutton nursing home put in special measures following ‘inadequate’ rating by adult social care watchdog
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow