A financial firm specialising in pensions has been named corporate adviser of the year for the third year in a row.
The Eurofinance Partnership, based in Mulgrave Road, received the award from Dominic Holland at the Sesame National Awards Dinner, held in central London on January 29.
Managing partner Steve Thomas said: “It’s a great acknowledgment of the work put in by our small but highly qualified team.”
- After turmoil, hospitals report improved care and plan to balance books at AGM
- Man asks women for public sex after 'having a bad day'
- Boyfriend admits driving into and killing pregnant girlfriend after baby shower
- Ex-High Down officer writes book about life behind the prison gate
- Delay to prison opening due to 'lack of prisoners'