A financial firm specialising in pensions has been named corporate adviser of the year for the third year in a row.
The Eurofinance Partnership, based in Mulgrave Road, received the award from Dominic Holland at the Sesame National Awards Dinner, held in central London on January 29.
Managing partner Steve Thomas said: “It’s a great acknowledgment of the work put in by our small but highly qualified team.”
- Exercise designed for astronauts finds home in Cheam
- Chilly challenge in the Arctic as Sutton runner raises cash as temperature plunges
- Final report into now closed Sutton care home raised serious concerns
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Walkers celebrate as trail is given national accolade