A financial firm specialising in pensions has been named corporate adviser of the year for the third year in a row.
The Eurofinance Partnership, based in Mulgrave Road, received the award from Dominic Holland at the Sesame National Awards Dinner, held in central London on January 29.
Managing partner Steve Thomas said: “It’s a great acknowledgment of the work put in by our small but highly qualified team.”
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Pie on their faces! Sutton United forced to play defender in goal after Wayne Shaw sacking
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air