A financial firm specialising in pensions has been named corporate adviser of the year for the third year in a row.
The Eurofinance Partnership, based in Mulgrave Road, received the award from Dominic Holland at the Sesame National Awards Dinner, held in central London on January 29.
Managing partner Steve Thomas said: “It’s a great acknowledgment of the work put in by our small but highly qualified team.”
- UPDATE: 'Significant and substantial' sentence for paedophile doctor who spied on more than 1000 hospital patients and staff as they used the toilet
- Christmas crime prevention initiative launched in Sutton
- Family of Robbie Hughes complain to Met Police after officers start business with thug who attacked him
- Cheam songstress set to perform alongside Christina Perri
- Manhole fire outside St Helier Hospital forces road closures