A financial firm specialising in pensions has been named corporate adviser of the year for the third year in a row.
The Eurofinance Partnership, based in Mulgrave Road, received the award from Dominic Holland at the Sesame National Awards Dinner, held in central London on January 29.
Managing partner Steve Thomas said: “It’s a great acknowledgment of the work put in by our small but highly qualified team.”
- Man's shock as drone crash-lands in his garden
- Debenhams in Sutton High Street closed for filming of 2014 Christmas advert
- Man rescues woman being sexually assaulted in shop doorway
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services
- Top detective given rare award for bringing violent professional criminal to justice