A professional dog walker who allowed an animal in her care to attack a 63-year-old man is being hunted by police.
The 63-year-old victim was walking his Jack Russell in the alley near Seears Park and Quarry Park Road off St Dunstan's Hill in Cheam on Friday, February 28.
He saw a woman with a 12year-old girl walking a group of three dogs - a black Staffordshire bull terrier, a poodle and a medium-sized black long-haired dog.
As he approached, the dogs started barking and the black long-haired dog lunged forward and bit him on the leg.
Police believe the woman looking after the dog was a professional dog walker aged around 65 and are appealing to anyone who knows who she is to come forward.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- The Cock and Bull in Sutton gets a stunning makeover
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Former priest due in court accused of sexual offences against a boy
- Two cars crash in Wallington
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning