A professional dog walker who allowed an animal in her care to attack a 63-year-old man is being hunted by police.
The 63-year-old victim was walking his Jack Russell in the alley near Seears Park and Quarry Park Road off St Dunstan's Hill in Cheam on Friday, February 28.
He saw a woman with a 12year-old girl walking a group of three dogs - a black Staffordshire bull terrier, a poodle and a medium-sized black long-haired dog.
As he approached, the dogs started barking and the black long-haired dog lunged forward and bit him on the leg.
Police believe the woman looking after the dog was a professional dog walker aged around 65 and are appealing to anyone who knows who she is to come forward.
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Chief sub gets muddy for mencap
- Pensioner Gloria Foster found dying on her bed after being left for nine days by carers
- Actors and directors heartbroken as Sutton's theatres face curtain call
- Council tax con-artists target people in Sutton
- Sutton Community Farm receives £10,000 funding