More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- WEATHER: Don't bother going outside, it will be like this all day
- Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust ordered to improve by health watchdog
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Pack a brolly: Wet and windy start to the day with outbreaks of drizzle throughout the afternoon
- Heathrow anti-expansion campaigners host mock 70th birthday celebrations for the airport