More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- TUBE STRIKE: Twitter reacts
- POLL: More than half of Londoners admit to dipping their wick in the office goods. Have you?
- Sutton United reserve goalkeeper resigns over betting scandal
- Updated: Sutton United goalkeeper Wayne Shaw to be investigated by Gambling Commission over 'pie-eating stunt'
- Updated: Sutton United's FA Cup heroics overshadowed by Wayne Shaw's 'publicity stunt' - with new sponsor offering odds on goalkeeper's pie-eating antics