More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- EU referendum voters queued for "hours" waiting for Sutton Council to fix technical glitch
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?