More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- UPDATE: Man 'carrying gun' arrested by firearms police in Benhilton
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election
- 'Let her rest in peace': Granddad's anguish after killer dad appeals conviction for murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler
- Barring publication of Ellie Butler murder ruling was wrong, judge concludes