More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- Police searching for missing woman in Michael Jackson t-shirt
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch