More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- Students aim to have health app created as part of national competition
- Dust off your past and enjoy a visit from TV's Eric Knowles
- Dig around in the Wandle: Treasure hunt events coming up
- High Court judge refuses Beddington incinerator campaigner permission to appeal
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old girl in Grove Park Carshalton and two other offences