More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- NOT GUILTY: Father-of-two cleared of raping 'drunk' woman
- Moment gunman opened fire on Tunisian beach killing 30 Brits including Morden couple shown to court
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes
- Mayor praises ‘phenomenal’ cadets following competition success
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London