Thousands expected to walk from Chelsea to Sutton in aid of Royal Marsden cancer hospital
More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- MP tops off Carshalton College's latest development
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
- Hooded attacker grabs woman as she walks home in Carshalton
- Man dies after being found injured in parked car
- Hackbridge neighbours in shock after blaze devastates Bedzed flat
Comments are closed on this article.