More than 5,000 people are expected to walk 14-miles from Chelsea to Sutton this month in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital.
The start of the event, on March 16, will be marked by speeches from cancer specialists Dr Nick van As, Dr James Larkin and Professor Martin Gore, the medical director of the hospital.
Celebrity supporters including actors Nathaniel Parker and Larry Lamb and pop stars Richard and Fred Fairbrass will also be taking part in the event.
Starting at the Royal Marsden hospital in Chelsea, the 14 mile route moves through Putney and Wimbledon before finishing at Royal Marsden hospital in Belmont, with some walking a shorter route from Raynes Park.
For more information visit: royalmarsden.org
- Former priest due in court accused of sexual offences against a boy
- Two cars crash in Wallington
- This is why your Southern and Thameslink trains are delayed this morning
- ‘Rubbish dip’: Woman kept trash bags in bath after collectors failed to take her garbage for three weeks
- Man jailed for ‘vile abuse’ hurled at a transgender woman at a supermarket