Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn