Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services
- Top detective given rare award for bringing violent professional criminal to justice
- Chief sub gets muddy for mencap
- Pensioner Gloria Foster found dying on her bed after being left for nine days by carers
- Actors and directors heartbroken as Sutton's theatres face curtain call