Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Man pistol-whipped and tied up in late night break-in
- Car blaze causes heavy traffic in Morden and St Helier
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- Children's centres budgets slashed by 14%
- Burglars cover their tracks by pouring bleach over floor of Cheam home after stealing heirlooms