Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park
- High Street pub to hold fundraiser for regular punter's sister suffering with Multiple Sclerosis
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Former Sutton councillor charged with theft of thousands of pounds
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs