Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Southern Rail cancel trains because of 'graffiti'
- Judge's secret ruling on Ellie Butler murder should be made public, appeals court rules
- Police launch appeal to find 20-year-old man who disappeared without his medication
- Primary school pupil 'a broken little boy' after being assaulted by member of staff