Sutton police called in to resolve 280 bus fare dispute in Rosehill Park West
Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- War weapons and medals stolen in Sutton burglary
- Husband who assaulted wife at tram stop in Mitcham must do unpaid work and pay fine
- Young author from Carshalton looking for help in turning Jolly Jim the explorer into a reality
- TIMELAPSE VIDEO: New Hackbridge junction brings sense of community and safety, planners say
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
Comments are closed on this article.