Sutton police called in to resolve 280 bus fare dispute in Rosehill Park West
Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- EVENTS: Commemorate the 100th anniversary of the First World War in Sutton this weekend
- Conmen dupe 78-year-old woman out of nearly £3,000
- "I will stay here until they evict me"- says man at loggerheads with the council
- From charging at rioters to rescuing hamsters - outgoing top cop shares his stories
- Carshalton chicken shop hoodies attack vulnerable man
Comments are closed on this article.