Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Mayor of pop: Kingston Council challenges neighbouring boroughs to dance-off
- Check out these 4 ingenious ways to ‘hide’ your TV
- 1 in 5 adult Londoners keep cash in a piggy bank - do you?
- Travel: Signalling problems lead to delays on London-bound trains
- Weather: Cloudy with sun breaking through across south west London and north Surrey