Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Rose Hill bus stabbing: Teenager arrested on attempted murder charge
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- Car flips on roof after bouncing off two parked cars
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"