Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track
- Special needs students 'put through hell' as school fails to give them their GCSE results
- Mother of Syria soldier holds Help for Heroes fundraiser
- How many people in Sutton own an ostrich? The weirdest information requests to Sutton Council
- Theatres under threat as Sutton Council consider huge culture cuts