Police had to be called to a bus to intervene in a dispute over a fare.
The 280 bus was stopped by the driver at the Rosehill Park West stop while police were called to help resolve the dispute between a passenger and an inspector at 9.15am.
Police arrived and helped settle the disagreement and bus was able to move on after a short delay.
- Witness appeal launched in three Sutton manhunts
- Prisoners' education charity urges votes for £3,000 bank grant
- Mayor Boris Johnson to make decision on Sutton Tramlink 'by the end of the year'
- Top doctor gets award for being "tower of strength" to sick baby and family
- Comic legend Tim Vine takes to Twitter to call on Sutton Council to halt theatre closure plans