An armed robber threatened staff at Thomas Cook in Wallington Square with a knife and stole foreign currency.
Police were called to the Wallington Square travel agent shortly before 2.30pm by staff at a neighbouring shop who heard commotion.
A man entered the shop through the front door and threatened staff with a knife before leaving through the back door.
The suspect wore a black coat and a black and white beenie hat.
The same travel agent, situated off Woodcote Road, was robbed in August last year in similar circumstances. On that occasion, a man threatened staff with a weapon believed to have been a machete or axe.
If you have information that could help police you can call 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Pair in court charged with murdering 75-year-old Tooting man
- Rush hour crash closes road and causes bus diversions in North Cheam
- 'Why would anyone want to live in Sutton?': Kingston Council leader says South London Partnership devolution plan 'not ambitious enough'
- Cafe to offer 10p to local causes for every customer who makes a purchase
- Murder accused Ben Butler represents himself in court