An armed robber threatened staff at Thomas Cook in Wallington Square with a knife and stole foreign currency.
Police were called to the Wallington Square travel agent shortly before 2.30pm by staff at a neighbouring shop who heard commotion.
A man entered the shop through the front door and threatened staff with a knife before leaving through the back door.
The suspect wore a black coat and a black and white beenie hat.
The same travel agent, situated off Woodcote Road, was robbed in August last year in similar circumstances. On that occasion, a man threatened staff with a weapon believed to have been a machete or axe.
If you have information that could help police you can call 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Sutton Council appeals court ruling that it was responsible for Beddington Park bridge fall that left cyclist paralysed
- UPDATE: Man 'carrying gun' arrested by firearms police in Benhilton
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election
- 'Let her rest in peace': Granddad's anguish after killer dad appeals conviction for murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler