More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- CCTV image released after £250 "taps fraud"
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Gary Glitter 'protected by tobacco guards' inside High Down prison
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- The RNLI save lives on the Thames time and again. Now its your turn to help them