More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Sutton judo teacher and former Olympian determined to return to work after losing leg in horror bus crash
- Man due in court after supermarket robbery
- Sutton Council appoints news mayor
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead