More than 30 firefighters on the scene as fire guts Sutton dry cleaning warehouse
More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- Cheam cyclist Joanna Rowsell wins gold in Glasgow
- Grunge-indie band OneWordStories talk about recording their first album
- Teen who attacked a police officer is banned from hanging around with his friends
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
Comments are closed on this article.