More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished