More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- Tributes ahead of funeral of Wallington cricketer shot dead in Caribbean
- UPDATED: Vauxhall fire continues to cause travel chaos across south London
- Leader of Sutton Council apologises for sending mock eviction notices to thousands of people
- Man to appear in court charged with exposing himself and racially abusing a police officer
- Superheroes heading to Sutton for inclusive theatre show