More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- EU referendum voters queued for "hours" waiting for Sutton Council to fix technical glitch
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?