More than 30 firefighters on the scene as fire guts Sutton dry cleaning warehouse
More than 30 firefighters had to deal with a blaze that gutted a dry cleaning warehouse in Sutton yesterday.
Six fire engines were called to the fire in a two floor warehouse in Minden Road of Kimpton Park Way just after 6am on Tuesday, March 13.
The fire was under control by 7.25am but crews remained on the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.
A spokesman for London Fire Brigade said the building's sprinkler system helped reduce the effects of the fire but said it destroyed 25 per cent of the ground floor and 20 per cent of the fist floor as well as damaging an adjacent building.
No-one was hurt.
- Home buy hold-ups over as council pledges to improve service
- Crunch time looms for Sutton Life Centre
- Sunset Cinema is coming to a high street near you
- Sutton council accused of censorship in 'propaganda' row
- War weapons and medals stolen in Sutton burglary
Comments are closed on this article.