Burglary convict from Sutton goes on the run after early release
A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- From charging at rioters to rescuing hamsters - outgoing top cop shares his stories
- Carshalton chicken shop hoodies batter vulnerable man
- Dog owner lies about address after attack in Carshalton Park
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
Comments are closed on this article.