A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 'World-class' London Cancer Hub moves a step closer as councillors approve provisional plans
- National Front campaigner from Sutton to contest seat of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport