Burglary convict from Sutton goes on the run after early release
A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- TIMELAPSE VIDEO: New Hackbridge junction brings sense of community and safety, planners say
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Missing girl returns home after Sutton Guardian appeal
- Sutton schools lead the way in green credentials
Comments are closed on this article.