A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Sutton in Bloom 2016: Best of borough's gardens announced
- Sutton Council appeals court ruling that it was responsible for Beddington Park bridge fall that left cyclist paralysed
- UPDATE: Man 'carrying gun' arrested by firearms police in Benhilton
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election