A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Pensioner died after St Helier Hospital staff inserted feeding tube into lung in 'gross failure'
- 'Inexcusable, reprehensible and shameful': Sutton Council condemns Lib Dem who defrauded charity with forged cheques
- Children 'too afraid to go outside' after 4x4 ploughs through fence and lands inches away from house
- Stations to shut this bank holiday weekend for major engineering works
- Concern for missing Carshalton man