A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- "Epsom would be welcomed into London with open arms", says Sutton and Croydon Assembly Member
- Bar staff get icy soaking for ALS ice bucket challenge
- Update: Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Special needs students 'put through hell' as school fails to give them their GCSE results