A convicted burglar has gone on the run after breaching the terms of his early release from prison.
Perry Whewell was sentenced to two years and 10 months in jail for burglary in 2012 and was released on licence in January this year.
But the 29-year-old, who was last known to live in Reigate Avenue, Sutton, failed to comply with the conditions of his release and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If you see him, police say you should call 999. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- High winds topple tree closing "rat run" road during rush hour
- Former independent school teacher admits having indecent images of children
- Razor-sharp barber crowned champion of the south east
- Father to go on trial for murder of six-year-old daughter
- Sutton Theatres: Stages still set