These two men are being hunted by police in connection with two violent assaults.
Police are looking for information on the whereabouts of Vincent Hannigan and Frank Dickson and say if anyone sees them, they should call 999.
The appeal marks the launch of Sutton's Most Wanted, a weekly feature in which we will publish pictures of the suspects Sutton police most want to speak to.
Mr Hannigan, 18, is wanted in connection with an assault on a man outside Fabric World in Sutton High Street on February 25. He was last known to live in the New Addington area of Croydon.
Mr Dickson, 29, failed to appear at Croydon Magistrates Court in February in connection with a theft in Shaw Way, Wallington on February 11.
Police also want to speak to him about an assault on a man in a house in Russell Court, Ross Road, Wallington on February 23.
He was last known to live on the Roundshaw estate in Wallington.
If you see either of these two men, you should call 999 immediately. If you have any other information about their whereabouts, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Flash floods 'will happen more often,' Sutton Council warned
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Ben Butler appeals conviction for murdering six-year-old daughter Ellie
- Fire consumes pavilion at old BBC sports ground in Motspur Park