Car crash in Cheam Common Road causes traffic problems
Emergency services attended a car crash in Cheam Common Road this morning.
A blue Peugeot crashed into a wall at around 6.30am.
The fire brigade and police were called but the man was unhurt and had managed to get out of the car by the time they arrived.
A spokesman for Sutton fire station said: "There weren't any other cars involved. It looked like he just lost it somehow."
Traffic was held up while the car was moved from the road and the scene was made safe.
- High street scheme recycles 40 tonnes of waste that would have been dumped in landfill
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Headteacher heckled at controversial sports dome meeting
- LIVE: Thousands of teenagers wake up to their GCSE results
- Hackbridge songwriter Tony Power releases album with his pop heroes from the past fifty years
Comments are closed on this article.