Car crash in Cheam Common Road causes traffic problems
Emergency services attended a car crash in Cheam Common Road this morning.
A blue Peugeot crashed into a wall at around 6.30am.
The fire brigade and police were called but the man was unhurt and had managed to get out of the car by the time they arrived.
A spokesman for Sutton fire station said: "There weren't any other cars involved. It looked like he just lost it somehow."
Traffic was held up while the car was moved from the road and the scene was made safe.
- Police join Eid festivities in Sutton
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Commonwealth games superstar Joanna Rowsell gets four legged namesake
- MP tops off Carshalton College's latest development
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
Comments are closed on this article.