Car crash in Cheam Common Road causes traffic problems
Emergency services attended a car crash in Cheam Common Road this morning.
A blue Peugeot crashed into a wall at around 6.30am.
The fire brigade and police were called but the man was unhurt and had managed to get out of the car by the time they arrived.
A spokesman for Sutton fire station said: "There weren't any other cars involved. It looked like he just lost it somehow."
Traffic was held up while the car was moved from the road and the scene was made safe.
- Cheam cyclist Joanna Rowsell wins gold in Glasgow
- Grunge-indie band OneWordStories talk about recording their first album
- Teen who attacked a police officer is banned from hanging around with his friends
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
Comments are closed on this article.