VIDEO: Firefighters tackle blaze in Toscana Italian restaurant in Brighton Road
A fire broke out in an Italian restaurant last night.
Firefighters were called to Toscana restaurant in Brighton Road to a blaze that broke out in a waste paper bin at 10.30pm.
Video by Magda Kida
The crew from Sutton fire station were on the scene quickly enough to stop the fire causing significant damage to the building but they did have to break the doors down to gain entry.
- Hackbridge neighbours in shock after blaze devastates Bedzed flat
- Fire breaks out in Bedzed flats in Hackbridge
- Officers take to the pitch for Cheam football scheme
- Police appeal for musician who left their flute outside a Sutton pub to come forward
- Have you seen this man?: Worcester Park robber on the run after escaping from police during hospital visit
Comments are closed on this article.