A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park
- High Street pub to hold fundraiser for regular punter's sister suffering with Multiple Sclerosis
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes
- Former Sutton councillor charged with theft of thousands of pounds
- Police's Halloween and Bonfire Night crime crackdown begins with warning to yobs