A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- Flash floods 'will happen more often,' Sutton Council warned
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to forcing way into pensioner's home and raping her in 'horrific' attack
- Ben Butler appeals conviction for murdering six-year-old daughter Ellie
- Fire consumes pavilion at old BBC sports ground in Motspur Park