A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas