A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- 'Croydon cat killer' may have claimed 10 more victims in just 10 days
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- VIDEO: No laughing matter as two men try to steal gas canisters from St Helier Hospital
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show