A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- Sutton’s former roly poly goalie took on all comers in an eating competition and this is how we fared
- ‘The last four months have been hell’: Weir reveals depression struggle following London Marathon win
- Properties evacuated after fire breaks out above shop
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'